Penalty Master Penalty Master

What the hell....

This game is the shortest thing to ever hit newgrounds. What ever happened to good games being on the front page?

Sir-Davey responds:

If you're not happy with this game being on the front page, go ahead, vote 0, if Tom likes it, he can keep it here for how ever long he wants!

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

OK..........

Nice effort but you need to learn to program like a man. I was supremely dissapointed with the way the game (didnt) flowed. I think you should spend some time figuring out how to make the game smoother, and making all objects a part of the background so that they dont move seperately when you scroll. You also need to work on making it smoother and faster.

Arcade Retrollection Arcade Retrollection

what the?

This was boring as hell....

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Not Good....

The game dragged, it ran at like 2FPS on my little AMD K6-3 and the storyline basically sucked. It wasnt very fun.

If i submitted this it would have been blammed in 10 seconds flat. You're lucky you have a reputation Tom.

Squagio in VG land(demo) Squagio in VG land(demo)

Hmmmm

Slick programming on that replay mode, better programmed than some high games on NG even though the game kinda sucked. Keep working

Whack A Clock Whack A Clock

HUH?!?!?!!

Why is this cool? This game was poorly made and most likely contains code from flashkit.com

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

Interesting

A difffrent approach to an old game. hehe this level took me longer to beat than the real thing. You should develop this game with live motion, it would be cooler. use hypersnap DX to capture gameplay and put it in flash. Or you can bust a move and use flash's new point-fill scripting. (I've been itching to try this but i've really never used that type of engine. Maybe my naxt game will do that). When people made doom it was just like flash. They had a 2d(and less friendly) environment. But, using flash you should e able to do the same thing they did. Make a 3D game on a 2D program. Unless of course you like making RPGs..... Well, anyways you're off to a good start =)

Demonic Goat: The Game Demonic Goat: The Game

Good Game

Bad Programming........NUFF SAID!

Park A Lot II Park A Lot II

Eh?

This game sucked. No point, who would pay for this shit. Mine are better, now go flame me.

MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2 MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2

Good Job

Nice Game. It's getting better. Like i said b4, if u need any help with the game engine, i always have free time (And lots of cokes). In case u want to work together, my email is Secretaganet1@juno.com